- Can you tell me what my model train is worth?
- For many reasons, I can not and do not appraise model trains. Not only would it be an ethical and professional conflict of interest, I am not intimately familiar with every model or niche market of trains produced. For more help, you can follow this link to learn how to find a reliable appraisal.
- Do you buy / sell trains through this site? May I post an item for sale / want ad here?
- This site is dedicated to helping modelers of all skill levels make the most of their model train layouts. There are many online sites where you can find new or used model trains and equipment, but this is not one of them. This is not a commercial hobby shop nor are any services or goods exchanged here.
- May I submit photos or articles for publication on this site?
I welcome submissions from viewers for the weekly Inspirational Images gallery and other topics. Other newsworthy announcements for the blog are also always appriciated.
Before considering submitting anything for publication here, please see the submission guidelines for more information.
*I am not in a position to financially compensate you for any sumbissions to this site.*
- Track Planning and Trouble Shooting
I frequently get questions about maximum grades, minimum curvature and mechanical problems. Try these helpful links first, but if you still have questions, feel free to write to me or the forum and ask.